Furniture Order Process
1. A quotation will be supplied upon request. Customer confirms to proceed with order. A final invoice will be supplied. Payment options: Direct Deposit | Major credit cards & Paypal (fees apply for cards)
2. Stock items require full payment upfront, prior to delivery.
3. Made to order pieces require a 60% deposit with the balance payable 3 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival of your Artisan Furniture, from Bosnia. A confirmation of the vessels arrival date will be sent to the customer.
LEAD TIMES: Please note that the production & shipping lead time from Europe to Australia is 6 months. Please ask our team about when Heirloom production orders run to meet your requirements. Customer's seeking furniture before Christmas will need to meet our production order of 27th May each year, for pre-Christmas orders.
1. A quotation will be supplied. Customer confirms to proceed with order. A final invoice will be supplied which is payable in full. Production lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks.
2. Payment options: Direct Deposit | Major credit cards & Paypal (fees apply to cards)
Please contact us to discuss our terms
Our third party delivery and interstate freight companies will provide a quote upon request. We also offer international freight using our Sea Cargo forwarder. TNT is used for shipping to New Zealand. Payment is made by the customer to the third party company. We use professional companies with fair rates and responsible handling of furniture.