CUSHION - 35X50cm Indoor - TEXTURED BLUEAvailable Now
Heirloom Fibrecraft ‘Eucalyptus Art’ extracts natural dyes and embossing from Australian native flora which is then applied into digital art composition.
The TEXTURED BLUE design is printed onto 100% deluxe cotton satin fabric with a double sided print. This allows the cushion detail to be visible at all angles. There is a subtle grainy effect to the background which creates an abstract style. Assorted leaves are filtered with a subtle indigo hue.
Each Heirloom cushion is created for mix-and-match styling within the collection, particularly with our fine Alpaca throws.
Includes a quality full feather insert (produced in Australia using cruelty free, post consumer, full feathers).
· Size - 35cm x 50cm | Weight – Approx 700g
Care: Gentle Machine wash (full instructions provided).
Heirloom Fibrecraft dispatch premises are located in Sydney Australia. For Soft Furnishings and Textiles, we mail orders Australia wide using Australia Post. Stock items are shipped within 3 days. Made-to-Order items require 7-14 days production time.
Furniture, Lampshades and International Orders are 'By Quotation' whereby we will source the best rate for mail or fragile delivery.
RATES TO CHOOSE FROM AT CHECKOUT:
- FREE LOCAL Delivery - Customers living on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (Manly to Palm Beach) are offered free local delivery. We will endeavour for same day for orders by 3pm.
- ZONE 1 (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD in Australia) - Zone 1 is FREE for orders with values up to $395. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- ZONE 2 (NT, SA, TAS in Australia) - ZONE 2 is FREE for orders with values up to $199. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- BY QUOTATION - Furniture, larger/heavier orders and international orders - we will confirm best price options for you when you select By Quotation. Customers are not obliged to proceed if the quotation is not agreeable.
Tracking is provided to customers with all Zone 1 & 2 Australia Post shipping. The customer is supplied insurance cover through Australia Post, against loss or damage, which is the customer's responsibility.
We also use TNT Couriers (by quotation).