CUSHION - 40X40cm - LEAF of HOPE
Leaf of Hope cushion offers hues of grey and yellow.
Designer's Comment: "Leaf of Hope was one of my first 'contact print' designs almost 10 years ago. The seed of an exotic species was gifted to me and now grows in my garden, in the size of a bush with unusual stems and large green leaves. The leaves ooze a stunning yellow dye when cut. 'Leaf of Hope' signifies the beginning of new things in our lives which we hope will manifest our dreams. It also symbolises my hope for Nature and a change of course by humanity, to protect rather than destroy". Kim Shipton
Printed onto 100% satin deluxe cotton with a double sided print. This allows the cushion detail to be visible at all angles.
- Size - 40cm x 40cm | Weight – Approx 500g (Different sizes available by custom order)
- Available as COVER ONLY or + INSERT (quality full feather insert, produced in Australia using cruelty free, post consumer, full feathers).
Care: Gentle Machine wash (full instructions provided) or Dry Clean.
Stock: Should this item be out of stock please allow up to 14 days for restock.
Heirloom Fibrecraft dispatch premises are located in Sydney Australia. For Soft Furnishings and Textiles, we mail orders Australia wide using Australia Post. Stock items are shipped within 3 days. Made-to-Order items will require up to14 days production time.
RATES TO CHOOSE FROM AT CHECKOUT:
- FREE LOCAL Delivery (for orders over $150) - Customers living on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (Manly to Palm Beach) are offered free local delivery.
- ZONE 1 (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD in Australia) - Zone 1 is FREE for orders between $95 to $395. Smaller and Larger orders are by ‘Best price Quotation'.
- ZONE 2 (NT, SA, TAS in Australia) - ZONE 2 is FREE for orders with values between $95 to $199. Smaller and Larger orders are by ‘Best price Quotation'.
Tracking is provided to customers with all Zone 1 & 2 Australia Post shipping. The customer is supplied insurance cover through Australia Post, against loss or damage, which is the customer's responsibility.