CUSHION - 50x50 Indoor - LONGIFOLIA
Heirloom Fibrecraft ‘Eucalyptus Art’ extracts natural dyes and embossing from Australian native flora which is then applied into digital art composition.
This design is printed onto 100% deluxe cotton fabric with a double sided print. This allows the cushion detail to be visible at all angles.
The colour of the leaves are in hues of gold and brown. Each of the newly released cushion designs by Heirloom Fibrecraft are well suited to mix-and-match styling.
Includes a quality full feather insert (produced in Australia using cruelty free, post consumer, full feathers).
· Size - 50cm x 50cm | Weight – Approx 700g
Care: Gentle Machine wash (full instructions provided).
Stock: Should this item be out of stock please allow 7 days for restock.
Heirloom Fibrecraft dispatch premises are located in Sydney Australia. For Soft Furnishings and Textiles, we mail orders Australia wide using Australia Post. Stock items are shipped within 3 days. Made-to-Order items require 7-14 days production time.
Furniture, Lampshades and International Orders are 'By Quotation' whereby we will source the best rate for mail or fragile delivery.
RATES TO CHOOSE FROM AT CHECKOUT:
- FREE LOCAL Delivery - Customers living on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (Manly to Palm Beach) are offered free local delivery. We will endeavour for same day for orders by 3pm.
- ZONE 1 (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD in Australia) - Zone 1 is FREE for orders with values up to $395. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- ZONE 2 (NT, SA, TAS in Australia) - ZONE 2 is FREE for orders with values up to $199. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- BY QUOTATION - Furniture, larger/heavier orders and international orders - we will confirm best price options for you when you select By Quotation. Customers are not obliged to proceed if the quotation is not agreeable.
Tracking is provided to customers with all Zone 1 & 2 Australia Post shipping. The customer is supplied insurance cover through Australia Post, against loss or damage, which is the customer's responsibility.
We also use TNT Couriers (by quotation).