CUSHION - 50x50 Indoor - METAMORPHICAvailable Now
Metamorphic cushion offers muted hues of grey, green and lime.
Designer's Comment: "Metamorphic rock is described as having physical transformation from the original rock as the result of heat and pressure which causes profound physical or chemical change. Much of the geology of Australia is composed of sandstone, however areas in Tasmania comprise a solid form of Dolerite (congealed basalt lava) which is founded on igneous rock from 170million years ago when Gondwana landmass began to separate. Photographing ancient bushrock form inspires my passion for natural colour and rich textures. Heirloom textiles assist with creating a tranquil interior environment whilst complimenting a range of surfaces such as upholstery (leather and wool), ceramics and timber. Each print may be subtle in themselves but together build a layered sensory space". Kim Shipton
Printed onto 100% satin deluxe cotton with a double sided print. This allows the cushion detail to be visible at all angles. Includes a quality full feather insert (produced in Australia using cruelty free, post consumer, full feathers).
· Size - 50cm x 50cm | Weight – Approx 500g
Care: Gentle Machine wash (full instructions provided).
Stock: Should this item be out of stock please allow 7 days for restock.
Heirloom Fibrecraft dispatch premises are located in Sydney Australia. For Soft Furnishings and Textiles, we mail orders Australia wide using Australia Post. Stock items are shipped within 3 days. Made-to-Order items require 7-14 days production time.
Furniture, Lampshades and International Orders are 'By Quotation' whereby we will source the best rate for mail or fragile delivery.
RATES TO CHOOSE FROM AT CHECKOUT:
- FREE LOCAL Delivery - Customers living on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (Manly to Palm Beach) are offered free local delivery. We will endeavour for same day for orders by 3pm.
- ZONE 1 (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD in Australia) - Zone 1 is FREE for orders with values up to $395. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- ZONE 2 (NT, SA, TAS in Australia) - ZONE 2 is FREE for orders with values up to $199. Larger orders are 'By Quotation'.
- BY QUOTATION - Furniture, larger/heavier orders and international orders - we will confirm best price options for you when you select By Quotation. Customers are not obliged to proceed if the quotation is not agreeable.
Tracking is provided to customers with all Zone 1 & 2 Australia Post shipping. The customer is supplied insurance cover through Australia Post, against loss or damage, which is the customer's responsibility.
We also use TNT Couriers (by quotation).